ElectronBlue019ElectronBlue019

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

We Still Have Love We Still Have Love

Reconsideration

When I started watching this movie, I was considering criticizing you for being so emotional on Newgrounds. But after watching the whole movie, reading your descriptions, and reading some of the more ignorant reviews of it, I realize that not only have I felt the same way a few times before (and have met a girl and gone through steps very similar to the ones you've gone through with your best friend), but I have expressed myself the same way that you have quite a few times, as well. Good luck to you and your best friend - this movie was posted 3 years ago, now - I hope you guys are still doing great.

Snakes on a Plane Snakes on a Plane

I'm Tired Of These Motherfucking Snakes

I love how everyone is yelling at you for 'throwing the film together in under a couple of days' when you explicitly state that it was just a little side project that took you and a couple of friends 6 hours.

For the length that it was, it was decently funny (if you're one of the people whos been keeping up with the already evolving SOAP subculture). I'm certainly looking forward to the movie =P

littleFoot littleFoot

This Is What Every Flash Artist Should Aspire To

I have always loved the Brackenwood universe and the authors behind it, ever since Prowlies at the River first came out. This film, out of all three of them, is probably, in my opinion, the best. It is so obvious during every single second of the movie that every square inch of every scene was crafted with excruciating detail and care. You had your vision for what the final result would be, and it is made very clear that you made no compromises for the sake of time or ease.